Tuesday, August 26, 2014

NO Title, Just thoughts!

This post has taken me about about 2 weeks to write.  I feel good when I start writing this and then all of a sudden, I start to feel down. I know you may be saying to yourself... You have it all Hannah!  But, truth be know... NO I don't. I am missing a lot. Happiness only comes when everyone is around. When I am alone that is when the sadness creeps in. Don't get me wrong I love living by myself... Laying in the bed watching movies and having my best friend over from time to time to do things with me.  Just something is incomplete.

      Sickness (Graves Disease) has a lot to do with my mentality from time. I just came back from a vacation in the mountains of Tennessee, having that time away allowed me to see Hannah for what she really is.  I am a strong woman, I have a drive about me that I don't know where it comes from. But I am still weak.. I know this is not making much sense. I am me... I am still Ne that everyone has come to love... I just wish I could love me the way that you all love me.



Ne~Boo

1 comment:

Another Bottle Added To My Shelf