Monday, December 16, 2013

Say Something (I'm Giving up on you)

So much has gone on in my life, I know a lot of people ask the questions why I let trivial things bother me..  I mean I should be the one that should be able to hold things together.  This is not my life anymore, so many things have hit me in the past and I was able to get up and keep running and it would be good for me for a couple of weeks or months.  

I am sure this time I have actually hit ROCK BOTTOM!!  This girl right here has decided that I am going to give up on trusting, attempting to love and also listening to myself when I keep on telling myself  things will eventually work out.  I don't want to do this anymore.

Work, Home, Shower, Shave & Bed, These are going to be a few of my favorite things for awhile, I am not going to open my heart for awhile.  I sit on the bed and think of how I wanted my life to work out and all of a sudden it is like I have woken from a nightmare but yet I am still awake.  I am living this life and I feel I am going nowhere.  I always think at any given time I am going to step into my moms house and see my daddy.. Man do I miss Solomon Kohen or as a lot of his friends called Sol.  I am laughing for the first time in a couple of days just by calling him Sol!!  I miss my daddy so fucking much.. I love my mom but I was a true blue daddies girl and I want him back.  I am truly at this time Trying to "Say Something"(I'm giving up on you)  aka Myself!!!

6 comments:

  1. I Love You Hannah Miryam Nehya Kohen!! Life matters and You matter. You will get everything together. One step at a time. We all hit that ditch in the road when we feel that everything that we do is in Vein. But your bubbly personality and your warmth towards others is what makes you a person that has love written all over your face.. If you give up what will all the charities and the people that you have affected do?

    I don't get to see you anymore, cause you are busy but I think you and I need to sit down and have a come to Jesus meeting! lol Love You Beautiful girl!! Love You So Much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm not giving up on you!

    And, we can always run away together. That option still exists! haha ;-)

    - Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me cry a lot April. I need lots of time.. I think I have a little off balance ever since daddy got ill and I am not any good for myself right now so I know I am not and cannot be good for anyone else and that goes for friendships also! I need to re-define This Hannah person and see what she is all about!!

    Love You Also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay!! Your Simply the best!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Another Bottle Added To My Shelf