Friday, September 7, 2012

Shade # 2...and some Thanks to my Cyber Family!

I have been saying for a very long time I needed to blog, well here the Hell I am and I only have a couple of things to say.   I sleep forever now, I have decided that I was going to give this everything I have to get out of school by March and actually graduate.  I am doing that but it is costing me 8 hrs a day to get it done.  (like I have a job or something that keeps me busy)


I am in a crunch so to say..... I have a shade that has not been lifted and I don't know if it will be lifted.  (Have you ever loved someone so much that it seems that even tho you do not have them you still cannot let them go?)  (Don't you lie to me)  I do, I do, I do!! But I am like moving on so that counts for something right?  I have woke up many nights covered in sweat wondering what in the hell I was dreaming about?  Well Damn it I think I know what it was and it was not exercising!

Anyway I lifted another Shade for you, that I never thought I would ever admit, and I tell you tho it is wrong it feels so good... (NO NOT THAT)!  I am talking about letting it go out of my mind and telling you my little secret!! Jay if  you are reading this all I have to say is I know your train of thought that is why I have to make sure I clarify myself!  hahah!!  To all you other people out there that is smiling cause you have seen "NE" go from 17 all the way to 23 and she is getting a little more naughty.. YOU should be proud I learned it all from you! lol YEP EACH AND EVERYONE YOU HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY UP BRINGING... ALL I WANT TO KNOW.... HAVE I MADE YOU PROUD?   hahahhahah


2 Shades lifted.... damn I need to blog more.. I feel so empowered!

H.

9 comments:

  1. So proud my darling. Haha. Itll sort in time. And yes you should definitely be blogging more. Xo - Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee honey, i am so proud that u are proud!!! You know wat im talking about, love, loss, cant shake that loving feelin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on the schoolwork! Now who is this man you're crushing hard on--does he know??? I was 23 when I met Rene. I swear it was like yesterday, except we've gotten hotter lol!

    I love that I had something to do with how you've turned out...which part though--are you neurotic much? If so, I'm sorry lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes love the guy knows but does my bf??? Ooops! Lol sometimes its hard to let some.people go.. If u cant u just carry them around in ur heart forever and think about them every now and again! Sigh ... I love me some Jo! And yes u raised me well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to take full credit for you growing up to be so awesome. My little Sweet Pea!!! hahaha

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. And ill let u!!!! Cause ur freakn awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you also baby daddy!! Thanks for all those talks! One day im gonna go all 50 shades on u! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Another Bottle Added To My Shelf