Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sometimes.....

Sometimes you feel like a nut, Sometimes you don't!! That is the song that has been stuck into my head for days now.  I don't know how it got there but it has.. How about someone do something or same something really funny to make me laugh, cause it is a long hell bent funk that I have been in.. And you know what?  I always seem to blame the same person for it even tho they had nothing to do with it. That is so pathetic!! Sorry "insert your name here"   

He just text me today to check on me and I snapped like He was the one that bothered me.  Although I was just waiting for someone to say something, and I do mean anyone so that I can give them "I'm FINE" story!  lol  Yeah it is a hot mess! 

Him- hope your doing good, Just checking on ya!
Me- No worries! I'm Fine.

Him- HUGS 

This is when that fucked up Blonde comes out....

Me- I'm pretty much over online again, I'm pretty much over the dark cloud and I also just like being with me..Oh and btw, I'm leaning towards anything other than men!   Hope your life is grand! 

This is when He should have just said.. I will talk to you later.. but being the kind, wonderful and might I add Handsome Lad he is, He was like so whats wrong?  Man As long as he and I have known each other if I was him I would have picked up and said shit my phone is dying, I am driving or anything, yet he sits there and waits for this psycho ass girl to respond!!  Bless His Heart! 

Me-I'm saying, I've done nothing but cry and cry just to really know sometimes you have to go with the flow.  I want to call you and talk but I am scared I will mess up your day or bother you..... (This is code to this bitch is off the deep end... RUN RUN RUN) 

After a lot more banter back and forth, I decided I was in a good mood after he said he will always be there for me so I decided to stop texting and driving because a lot of people get killed like that and I did!! NO Not die, but I stopped texting cause if I did die then he would be sad and thank that it is his fault anyway.. See how a fucked up mind thinks?  Right.. Well you rule and rock as also.. and you better bet your handsome ass of yours, I am so gonna be there when you have a meltdown also, Although I hope it is not during a University of Kentucky basketball game!!  lol  

See, I am calm now.. just a couple glasses of wine and a great friend later.. I am feeling good!  IN more ways then one~~

Wine~gurl 

3 comments:

  1. I think you're truly wonderful and it makes me sad that you're having a rough time. You have good friends, and friends are for leaning on.

    You're not crazy. Don't text & drive because Mama Jo said so and the Jo always knows! lol!

    I wish I liked wine. You make it sound like heaven instead of gag-gag-scrunchy-face, and then I turn red and get a headache. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much!!! Mama Jo and Yes I try my best not to text and drive!! I will drink enough wine for the both of us!! lol and I think that the bad times in my life are making me a stronger person, expecially since I have such great people in my life to keep me a lil bit sane.. I love you for always taking the time to check on me also!!! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, none of that texting and driving stuff. Or drinking wine and driving either. So many rules!

    You ARE crazy. Just a little. But, it's a good crazy. ;-)

    Jay

    ReplyDelete

Another Bottle Added To My Shelf